Apply To Become AireHealth's Newest Software Engineer
As AireHealth's newest software engineer, you will develop software systems by studying the requirements; designing, developing and installing software solutions. You'll be working as part of a small, high performance software team that delivers world changing medical devices — think creative engineering balanced with high quality work.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Developing software solutions our users need by studying the design inputs, outputs, and information needs; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Documenting and demonstrating solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code
- Preparing and installing solutions by determining and designing
- system specifications, standards and programming
- Updating job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development
- tools, programming techniques and computing equipment;
- participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
- publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
- Providing information by collecting, analyzing and summarizing
- development and service issues
- Collaborating with the team to brainstorm and create new products
What Do We Want From You?
- Strong analytic capability and the ability to create innovative solutions
- A self-starter who excels at multi-tasking
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Persistent, creative problem-solver
- Passionate about great technologies
- Eagerness and willingness to learn new technologies
- Associates degree in software related field, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in React Native development
- Python knowledge is a plus
- Backend development is a plus
- AWS experience is a plus
- Fluent with functional, procedural and OO languages
- Experience coding, testing and documenting software systems
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and make an immediate impact
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!